CAMPAIGN FOR UNITED WAY OF RICE LAKE
“Raising funds for lasting change in the community”
Individuals, businesses, and foundations financially support lasting change in the areas of education, health, and financial stability in our community by giving to the United Way Campaign. Campaign donors allow United Way of Rice Lake to impact lives by supporting 22 Partner Agencies . Thanks to the generosity of hard-working volunteers and wise operational practices.
You can help by:
- Making a pledge to the United Way Campaign. Donate Online Now.
- Holding a workplace campaign, whether you have one employee, dozens or hundreds. These are fun, morale-building activities that provide your staff with an easy affordable way to join the company in supporting the community. Contact us if you need some ideas!
*If your employer does not run a United Way employee campaign, contact our office and we can help you get started!
- Encouraging others to support the United Way through Marquee Sign Messages, volunteering at events, supporting the work of one of the United Way Partner Agencies, or volunteering with another community group.
Donate with PAYPAL
P.O Box 325
Rice Lake, WI 54868
☎ (715) 234-4777
AGENCIESand their work are carefully evaluated with the most efficient and critical programs chosen to receive this funding.
- Mentor a student
- Spend quality time with a Senior
- Help at our annual Fundraiser
SIGN UPOrganization Events
PERFECT MIX-ERPerfect Mix-er is an open house for the service clubs and non-profits looking for members, dollars and volunteers. One place, multiple entities participating to share what makes Rice Lake special.
AFTER HOURSNetwork with other business people in a social atmosphere with complimentary Hors Devours and desserts. Chamber members can meet with potential customers. A business card exchange, drawings and a Mystery person will all be part of the open house.
DRESS DOWN DAYSSponsored by UWRL - all proceeds go directly to support the annual fund drive. $5 per person to dress down or wear casual or theme clothing to your place of business.