Your act of kindness through your charitable gift of time, talent & tax deductible donations are all that we need to keep our community growing and thriving.V O L U N T E E R
Volunteering with the United Way is a great way to learn about civic responsibility. Learn about current social issues, area agency involvement in our community, and meet new people. It's a lot of fun!be part of something rewarding
Make a difference in someone’s life !
Statistics show the youth volunteers of today will be the adult volunteers of tomorrow. We connect people to quality opportunities to serve, build capacity for local volunteering, raise awareness of the value volunteers bring to our communities and mobilize volunteers to effectively and efficiently meet local needs.
Youth & Families
- Whether you are a young person who is simply looking for a way to get involved, or a high school student interested in completing community service hours for graduation requirements, volunteering for the United Way is a great way to give back to the community.
- Youth and families are experiencing a steady trend in volunteering and in available opportunities. More schools require community service hours for social groups and graduation, and families volunteer as a way to reconnect and give back to their respective communities.
Give an hour, give a Saturday, or your best.
Research proves that caring volunteers working with students of all ages have the power to help kids boost academic achievement and put young people on track for a bright future. There is no shortage of opportunities to make a difference.
Want to get started right way?
- Become a volunteer
- Gain work experience & meet new people
- Serve on a nonprofit board
- Enhance your resume
- Companies: Organize a day of service for your organization.
- Teach your skills to others
- Nonprofits: Have projects? Contact us.